HOW TO BOOK? FOLLOW THESE 6 STEPS…
1) Choose the object you like by visiting the following sites
2) To obtain information or making a reservation request please fill in the online application form, which you will find below, which you find on each property page (below the photos and the description of the house). Alternatively, you can directly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating: number of adults, number of children, number of beds required (some children sometimes sleep with their parents), and the exact period of stay (arrival and departure); you can optionally specify: code of the house (which you like) and / or describe what you are looking for.
3) Within 48 hours, you will receive our response via email or a call on the number you provided, with all the information regarding your request.
4) After requesting all the necessary information you needed
to confirm the reservation you must respond to our informative email, sent by us, stating
- I would like to reserve the house with the code
Specify any presence and type of animal
5) We will respond summarising your booking details and in particular we will ask you:
- to make a down payment, which varies from a minimum of 20% to a maximum of 100% (depending on the house and the period of your stay) of the total amount of the lease, by bank transfer, Paypal or otherwise, with the payment details specified by us
- to respond to this email indicating: full name, tax no., phone, e-mail, address, contact details of identification (ID card or driving license number), Date of down payment (date you choose to execute the down payment). The date chosen must not exceed the next 3 working days after receiving the E-mail confirmation of the reservation
6) The moment your down payment arrived, we will send you an Email confirming that we received the money and you have booked your villa, masseria or holiday home ;)
Arrived on site, you will receive and sign the rental contract.
The payment of the remaining balance (if any) is due upon arrival at the property booked, before delivery of the keys along with a damage deposit, which is also mentioned in the e-mail.